Friday, September 27, 2013

Go Huskies!

Dad and I got to go to a Husky football game last weekend with his boss. It was so AWESOME! And it was in the brand new stadium at UW. Very cool.


The Huskies were playing the Idaho State Bengals, so at the game, I drew a picture of a tiger and put a big fat X through it.

Do you like the cool stickers under my eyes? They're like the ones the players wear to keep the sun out of their eyes. And that cool hat I'm wearing is my empty popcorn container. The three kids behind me are Dad's boss' sons. They were so much fun to play with.  Poor Dad didn't get to watch a ton of the game, because he and his boss had to try and keep tabs on us.


The Huskies beat Idaho State by A LOT. Go Huskies!!! I loved going to my very first football game and can't wait to go to another.  But it sure was exhausting cheering for my team.



No comments: