Aunt Kari and Aunt Denise were in town over the weekend because they were working at the Bite of Seattle. Kari came a few days early and we got to play at Coulon Beach. Of course, Mommy forgot her camera, so all of the awesome pictures that could have been taken are only in our heads.
Mommy and I met Kari and Denise at The Bite on Friday night, and guess what....Mommy forgot her camera again. Luckily, Denise had hers and we got a ton of pictures playing by the fountain. But those pics are still on Denise's camera. So I'll have to post those once I get a copy of them (Hint, hint Denise).
So I'll just post these hiking pictures. Kari stayed an extra day and we went on a hike near Tiger Mountain called Swamp Monster trail. I made it about .1 miles before I asked to be carried. Kari picked me up first....
I'm not lazy, I was just a little tired. I had fallen asleep during the drive there and it just took me a while to get going. You can't tell in this picture, but I'm running backwards and Kari is chasing me.
Along the trail there are little markers that tell a continuing story about the Swamp Monster.
Most of the big trees had rough green stuff on them.
The trail was cool, but I thought real adventure could be found if I blazed my own trail. It got a little tricky with all of the sticks and plants. Aunt Kari had to help me find my way back to the path.
We walked over half a mile before we turned back. That means we did over a mile total! Holy cow! No wonder I was exhausted by the end. I'm not a huge fan of being carried on someone's shoulders, but that's the only way Mommy would carry me when I wanted up at the end. I made sure to hang on for dear life.





No comments:
Post a Comment