Thursday, July 9, 2009

Look cute!

I've decided that going to bed is no fun at all. I'd much rather stay up and play with Mommy and Daddy. So I've discovered a way to get what I want. If I just keep calling for Mommy over and over and over again for an hour or so, she'll usually come in to see what I want. And if "Mommy" doesn't work, "Daddy" always will.

A couple of nights ago, Daddy got me out of bed--without Mommy knowing--and let me watch TV with him in bed. When Mommy found out, and wanted to send me back to my crib, Daddy said, "Look cute so Mommy won't put you to bed." It worked like a charm. What do you think? Did I look cute enough to stay up a bit longer?



The same trick worked the next night. Only this time I cuddled up with Mommy. She may be able to resist my charm when I'm cuddling with Daddy, but when I'm actually in her lap, she's a total marshmallow.




She couldn't even put me straight to bed when we finally got into my room. I managed to squeeze a couple of extra stories out of her before she left me all alone again.



1 comment:

Jen O said...

Yep, that's all they have to do to make us cave! And they know it too, little smarties!