Thursday, April 11, 2013

Boy or Girl?

This face says it all:


Crushed.

I want a brother sooooo bad and instead I just found out I'm getting another sister.  I already have a sister.

But here are some cute pics of my new sis.  The first is a shot of her perfect little foot.

 And this is her profile with her little feet tucked up by her hands above her face.


Mom said they got to see her yawn twice during the appointment.  I didn't know they were going to take pictures of the baby.  I just thought the doctor would call and tell us what Mom is having.  Seeing the pictures made me feel a little better about having another sister....so did the ice cream cone I got later.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay for girls! I believe that was the exact look Benjamin had when they said Lily was a girl... ;)

Sorensen said...

Congratulations!