Oh my gosh, the sun has been out for three whole days! And today it was sunny AND warm so we went to the zoo. It has been so long since we've been to the zoo.
I love eating picnic lunches at the zoo.
There were tons of kids there on field trips, but I managed to climb a tree that wasn't covered in kids.
We saw the baby lion cubs that were so cute, the monkeys, elephants, meerkats. You can't see the orangutan in this picture because he was on the other side of his house. But we could see him.
I made sure we got to all the things we wanted to see with my trusty zoo map.
I loved seeing the penguins because we learned about them in kindergarten last week. Syd liked them too.
Mom wasn't sure if this was a real anchor, but I think it is.
We went to the zoo in the morning and I ended up being late to school, but it was totally worth it. I can't wait to go back. I wish the sun would stay forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment