Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Renton River Days Parade

A couple of weekends ago, we got to see the Renton River Days Parade. I was so excited because last year they had garbage trucks and fire engines, and it was really cool!

Here I am all ready to go.


We met my friend Amelia at the parade and my friend Seth showed up a little later.
Some of the highlights:



Some people threw candy. If you try to look cute, they'll walk right up and give it to you. Amelia and I traded some of our stash with each other.


Daddy got tired of holding me right next to all of the cool stuff. He tried to take a break, but I saw that there was still more stuff coming and wouldn't let him.

A candy break:




The pirates were a little scary, especially their big boat with the super loud cannon.


And here's my token picture with Mommy. It seems that when Mommy has the camera, she makes sure to include Daddy in the pictures. When Daddy is taking pictures, he usually just zooms in on me.


I can't wait for the parade next year!

No comments: