Aunt Denise and her boyfriend Chris came to visit this weekend. I had so much fun playing with them.
We went on a hike on Saturday.
Who wants to look at a camera when you're standing next to rushing water and rocks that are just asking to be thrown?
Check me out! I climbed this hill by myself!
Chris helped me jump off this big rock.




I saw some other people standing on top of this huge rock and wanted to climb it too. Chris helped me get up there. Mommy followed and thought I was getting too close to the edge, so she held onto me tight while Aunt Denise snapped the picture. I don't see why she was so worried--I have great balance.

You might have noticed that there aren't any pictures of me with Aunt Denise. She had the camera most of the time, and when she didn't, I wasn't too keen on getting my picture taken. This is the best they could get:

Of course, all the climbing, running, and throwing wore me out, and this is how I made it back to the car for the last part of the hike.

You might have noticed that there aren't any pictures of me with Aunt Denise. She had the camera most of the time, and when she didn't, I wasn't too keen on getting my picture taken. This is the best they could get:

And here's Aunt Denise trying to take a picture of us together:
On Monday we visited Cooper's grave. While we were there, we saw three tiny frogs on another kid's headstone.
Denise picked it up to show my, but I was more interested in the cars that had been left on his headstone.


Mommy and Aunt Denise standing near Cooper's grave.
I had so much fun during the weekend, and then I was duped right at the very end. Mommy told me we were going to the airport and I got so excited. But when we got there, only Chris and Denise got out and I had to stay in my car seat. I started bawling. I thought I was going to get on an airplane, not just look at them through the window. What a ripoff!












No comments:
Post a Comment