The first thing I noticed right away were the birds. I love chasing birds. So off I went across the sand to catch some birds. They're pretty fast though, especially since they have wings and can fly away. I wish I could fly after them.

Amelia was a little unsure about the dirt and water at first. Here she is trying to figure out how to cross this stream.

Mommy showed me half of a big shell she found in the dirt. I showed it to Amelia.
You can't tell what I'm looking at, but we found a small hermit crab and a small regular crab in the water. They kept trying to hide under the seaweed.
On our way back up the beach, someone pointed out this huge purple starfish. Cool, huh? After all the other kids had left, some guy from a newspaper took a few pictures of me touching the starfish and asked what my name was. We never found out if I actually ended up in the paper. I could have been famous!
On our way back up the beach, someone pointed out this huge purple starfish. Cool, huh? After all the other kids had left, some guy from a newspaper took a few pictures of me touching the starfish and asked what my name was. We never found out if I actually ended up in the paper. I could have been famous!







1 comment:
Kristen, I seriously owe you like 5 babysitting dates. I will repay you someday! Thanks!
Post a Comment