that looks like a lot of work, you are lucky that Brian can do all the handy work. the house and yard look fantastic, hopefully someday we will see it in person.
That was really fun looking at all the pictures for the progress on your house. I love what you have done. I bet it feels more and more like home as you add all your personal touches to everything. What a blessing to be surrounded by something you picked out and can enjoy every day.
5 comments:
oh wow! It looks fabulous!
That's so much work! Amazing! Seriously though, whoever painted that door had something wrong with them!
I love seeing all the progress on your house. I had already forgotten what it looked like.
that looks like a lot of work, you are lucky that Brian can do all the handy work. the house and yard look fantastic, hopefully someday we will see it in person.
That was really fun looking at all the pictures for the progress on your house. I love what you have done. I bet it feels more and more like home as you add all your personal touches to everything. What a blessing to be surrounded by something you picked out and can enjoy every day.
Post a Comment