Friday, July 25, 2008

A Special Visit

It has been a month since my little brother Cooper was born and passed away. So last Sunday Mommy, Daddy, and I decided to visit him.



While we were there, I noticed that there were balloons and flowers and toys left for some of the other kids that are in the same place as Cooper.

It was fun to play with those kids and my baby brother.

After our visit, daddy gave me my first driving lesson, but mommy wouldn't let me drive home. Maybe next time.


3 comments:

Sara said...

It always makes me feel somewhat better to go and visit Amy Lynne.

Danette said...

I saw this post the other day but didn't leave a comment, I guess I just didn't know what to say.
There really are no words.
Know that we are continually thinking of you and you are in our prayers.

Jen O said...

I hope this was a special time for your family and that it added to your healing. Ty is such a cutie, and I'm sure in some way he talks to his little brother.