These are my arms--I also learned that in a book.
Daddy's personal favorite.
I love the one where he's holding his face--so cute! :) He's going to be a very handsome kid--you better watch out when he gets to kindergarten, he'll be the first to have a girlfriend.
I too love the last one, all of them would be even more adorable without that BYU shirt!!! HE HE HE
Go Cougars! Teach them when they're young, right? I like the first picture the best. I want to squeeze those cheeks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the one where he's holding his face--so cute! :) He's going to be a very handsome kid--you better watch out when he gets to kindergarten, he'll be the first to have a girlfriend.
I too love the last one, all of them would be even more adorable without that BYU shirt!!! HE HE HE
Go Cougars! Teach them when they're young, right? I like the first picture the best. I want to squeeze those cheeks!
Post a Comment