My Dad is not very good at following directions. I have told him over and over and over and over again that he is not allowed to use my bathroom because he makes it stink! But it doesn't matter how many times I tell him, he still poops in there! Well, now that I'm learning to write, I decided that maybe Dad would remember what I keep telling him if I wrote is down and stuck it to my bathroom door right in front of his face. Of course, Dad doesn't like to read as much as I do, so I had to read the sign to him, and then he wrote it down on his own paper and put it right next to mine. Weird.
But do you think two signs on the door has solved the problem? You guessed it. Dad is still stinking up my bathroom.
1 comment:
Haha! Ty is growing up so much. Hailey might make a sign for my Brian in a few years.
Post a Comment