Thursday, October 27, 2011

Picking Pumpkins

Mom, Baby Sis, and I went to a little pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins.  Every time we went to the grocery store, I kept seeing these signs with a pumpkin and an arrow on them on the side of the road.  So one Saturday we decided to follow them and ended up at this pumpkin patch.

I picked out three pumpkins--one for each of the kids in our family.
Mom wanted to get a cool picture of me and Syd in the cool pumpkin patch, but had to settle for this.  Syd's not so great at smiling on demand for the camera. 

I decorated one of the pumpkins for Cooper all by myself.
Then we took it to him.

And had some fun playing on his statue.  Oh, look!  A smile from Sissy!


We carved my pumpkin for Family Home Evening, but didn't get a picture of it yet.  Poor Sydney's pumpkin was attacked by slugs and ended up with a rotten spot before we got to carve it.  Oh well, she can have one next year.

No comments: