I've been sitting on the dining room table for a couple of months now watching my family put delicious looking things in their mouth. All I ever get to put in my mouth is a bottle (which really isn't that bad) and a bunch of stuffed toys, blankets, plastic rings, my fingers, and pretty much anything else I can get my hands on.
But now I have finally joined the world of eating real food. Last weekend I got my first taste of rice cereal--YUM!


It turns out you're supposed to swallow the stuff and not just suck on the spoon that is put in your mouth.
My big brother wanted to feed me too.
He did a pretty good job--when he was watching where he was putting the spoon!
And just for kicks...here's a picture of me and my big bro who is so awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment