My big brother:
My Mommy: My Daddy:
My family:
Here's a quick wave to everyone who's been waiting to hear from me.
I wasn't exactly ready to come out of Mommy's tummy yet, which is why I've been scowling ever since I was born.
But it turns out my family is pretty nice, so now I wish I had come out sooner.
Mommy was induced around 9am on Tuesday morning. That means they were sick of waiting for me and decided to force me out of my comfy warm place. But I gave everyone a good fight. I managed to hang out in there until almost 4am Wednesday morning (ten days overdue). And then I pretty much cried nonstop for the first two hours after I came out. Ha! I showed them! (And for anyone wondering, Mommy had a successful VBAC.)
My big brother is soooo nice! He loves to hold me and give me kisses. He even shares his blankie with me!
So far the world isn't so bad. I can't wait to see more of it.
24 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you posted pictures! She is ADORABLE! I have been wondering when she was finally going to come. Congratulations!
TEN DAYS OVERDUE?! WOW... you are amazing! CONGRATS.. she is adorable, and I LOVE the name!!! So happy for your little family. Enjoy every moment...
Congratulations. She is so cute! I had Allison at 3:00 in the morning. Makes for a long next day. Glad everyone is well. Have fun with her. I have had so much fun dressing Allison up and such, and still do.
WAHOOOOOO!! When can we come visit??
So happy she finally arrived and healthy and cute as ever!
Such a pretty girl! We are so happy for you!! Congrats on the VBAC too - you're a champ.
I am so happy for you and your family. She is such a cutie! Having boys is so much fun, but little girls are so sweet and special. Hope your are feeling okay. Congratulations!
Oh, happy day! Congratulations to you and your family. And Congrats on having a successful VBAC. It seems she was getting a lot of last minute instruction before leaving the Spirit World, and wanted to select her own birthday. :) Looking forward to meeting her.
So happy for you!!! She's gorgeous! There's just something about those sweet little newborns....gets me every time! Miss you!
I'm so happy for you and that she is here and healthy! You deserve it so much. Congratulations!
Thanks for sharing the blog with us. Brian thanks for letting us know the address. Love what you do with your kiddos.
Your post made me teary. I am so happy she is here and relieved your VBAC was successful. I was seriously stressing for you. Phew. I can't wait to see her and all her beautiful hair! Congrats Ty on your little sister.
She is beautiful! So happy your VBAC was a success :) Andrew and Morgan made 2 for me...it makes such a huge difference for your recovery! Congrats to all of you all and welcome to life with a new little drama queen! Love her name too :)
Oh Kristen!! I can't stop smiling. She is beautiful!! Congratulations! I'm incredibly happy for you, and I love her name. Yay for your family!
Congratulations, she is absolutely beautiful. Let me know if you need anything.
That is wonderful news Kristen! I'm so glad she is finally here! I can't believe how late she was! She is so beautiful and I am so happy for you and your family. Congratulations!
Congratulations! So glad she came finally! She is beautiful and I love all her hair--just like her brother. Enjoy her!
What a beautiful healthy little girl. Love her name! It was in the running when I was pregnant with Hailey.
Congratulations! What a beautiful girl. What a reluctant little one, huh? Worth the wait though. I like the name too.
Congratulations guys! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you and I am wishing you a quick recovery.
Awww. She is so sweet. Congratulations! I love the name too! And yay for the VBAC!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment