Friday, October 2, 2009

The Puyallup Fair

One of our first stops at the fair was the Hobby Hall. I almost didn't leave. On display was a HUGE collection of cars from the movie Cars. I was in pure heaven. I saw some that I already have and some that I think I'll put on my birthday list. : )


Wow! Mommy sure was hungry!




I am just barely tall enough to ride the rides at the fair. Yay! I love rides! The first one I went on was a motorcycle that drove around in a circle.


I felt so cool.


It's hard to tell from this picture below (you're looking at my back), but they sure didn't design these motorcycles well. They're supposed to be for kids like me, but all of us on the ride had to lean way forward to reach the handlebars (thank goodness for seatbelts) and our feet just dangled in the air.

Next, I went on a tiger roller coaster with Daddy. I was tall enough to ride, but too short to ride alone.


I even was brave enough to put my hands up in the air.


After the tiger, I got to drive a car! Mommy and Daddy were too big for these cars, and they don't let you drive alone, so I made a friend really quick in line.


The last ride was with Mommy on a fire engine that went up in the air. I could barely see over the side.


Look how high up it went!


After rides, I got to eat an ice cream cone as big as my head.


And I've recently learned how to use a napkin by myself. They sure come in handy for someone like me who doesn't like to get messy when I eat.



While we were wandering around we saw this huge guy in a black suit walking around with some other guys in white suits.


There were lots of animals at the fair: goats, cows, bunnies, and a mommy pig with her baby pigs!




Just before we left I saw a fire engine--my favorite!


And you can't leave the fair without some Cotton Candy.


I sure hope we get to go again next year!

No comments: