Friday, March 6, 2009

Playing at Seahurst

We did more at Seahurst than just eat and cry over ice cream.



Daddy pushed me in circles on the tire swing.





When I got off, I couldn't even walk straight! In this picture, I'm falling, not running.



Daddy and I played on the other parts of the playground. He helped me climb a chain link ladder.



It didn't seem too tough, so I thought I'd try it on my own a little later.




It turns out that climbing that thing is harder than it looks when Daddy's not pushing and pulling me up. I got a little stuck on my own.



And of course, it wouldn't be a day at the park unless I threw a tantrum about something completely ridiculous--like going down the slide.




I couldn't decide if I wanted to go down by myself or with Mommy, but it all turned out fine in the end.

I love the park. I can't wait for summer!


1 comment:

Anne said...

I absolutly love this park! Its one of my favorites. Next time you go you'll have to call us.