Mommy and I are checking out some dolphins while they're hanging out and playing before they eat.

My favorite part about seeing the dolphins was splashing in their water. Mommy did it first, so of course I had to copy her. I think she was trying to get the dolphins to swim closer so we could touch them. I just liked splashing.

Next we got to touch Manta Rays. They were scary looking! They looked like they were flying underwater and had long thing tails. Their skin felt slimy.

They didn't seem afraid at all and swam right up to the edge of their tank.

Some even poked their noses out of the water so we could pet them.

Guess what I'm standing on. Yup, a rock! Guess what I did after this picture was taken. Yup, I jumped off!

This was a pretty cool place to hang out while everyone else decided what to see after lunch.

It was kind of cold that day, but luckily we only got rained on once--really hard. It was right before the Shamu show. I didn't quite get what we were going to see and I thought it was way more fun to climb over the wet benches and jump in puddles.

But once the show started, I decided the big fish might be more interesting than the puddles I was sitting in.

Me and Daddy with my Uncle Matt and cousin Stephanie.

We saw a fun sea lion show. It was getting chilly so Mommy wrapped me in a blanket. I swear I was having fun, even though my face seems to show boredom. That's the way I always look when I'm having a great time!





3 comments:
Looks like you had fun Ty. Especially hanging out behind the trash.
Those sharks are new since I was there last. Creepy.
Okay go back with me to your Inidan Canyon post. The very last picture of you and Ty is the cutest picture!! It captures a sweet moment between son and mom. Its beautiful. sounds like vacation was lots of fun.
um, hello... you should call me next time you're down this way! I am in Orange County, but would be happy to meet you at Sea World or wherever you are playing :). Looks like you had fun!
XO~ Lisa
Post a Comment