First, let me say that I LOVE Halloween!!! Did you know that at night, you get to go out in the dark with your Dad and a flashlight and knock on your neighbors' doors and ask for candy and they actually give it to you???!!!!
I was an elephant for Halloween. And so was my friend Amelia. She and my friend Hayden came over to go trick-or-treating that night (apparently that's what you're supposed to say--"trick-or-treat" when you want candy from your neighbors. It worked so well that night that I'll have to give it a try again soon). Mommy tried to get pictures of us altogether, but she wanted us to just stand there. Who was she kidding? We were all so excited, there was no way we were going to stand still. So instead, we ran circles around and around the kitchen and family room and living room.
This is what Mommy got:
This is a better shot of me on the run:

And here's Amelia and Hayden:







3 comments:
Those elephant costumes look great. The best part of passing out candy was seeing little ones like that. They were so funny and excited, I loved it. I'm sure everyone got a kick out of them.
Ty we had so much fun trick-or-treating with you.
I think my mom ate all my candy though.
What a cute blog. I love it!!
Post a Comment