Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wrap up

So here are some pictures from my two days with Grandma and Grandpa de Jong.

You know me--I love water! And water in the desert isn't nearly as cold as water in Seattle. It was awesome!









Grandpa's shoes fit as well as Daddy's!



Who knows when I'll get this close to dogs again since Mommy and Daddy aren't pet people. I really had to savor my dog time:


Uncle Mark's dog Cujo (he is soooo nice!)



Aunt Kari's friend's dog Riley in AZ

And of course, random pics with the grandparents:






2 comments:

Tara said...

It looks like you have been having a ton of fun lately! What a beautiful sunset in the pictures on the other post! Is that a wreath behind your mom's head?

theamazingjohnsons said...

I had to look twice at that last picture. That wreath looks like it's your mom's hair! Looks like you have been having a great time.