Thursday, May 29, 2008

I scream, you scream....

Mommy and Daddy stopped at Dairy Queen for ice cream cones on the way home from the Arboretum. I had fallen asleep in the car, otherwise I'm sure they would have bought me my own cone. But they were nice enough to share theirs once we got home. We ate them in the shade in our front yard. Doesn't Daddy's grass look great?




"Hey, how come you still have so much more ice cream than me?"



Polishing off Mommy's cone.

Maybe Daddy will give me the rest of his.

I guess I'll just finish chewing what's in my mouth. It sure was yummy!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You can almost string the pictures together in a flip book and watch him move!!! Very cute! Adalyn had her first ice cream cone last weekend and she was really scared of the cone for some reason! Strange girl!