Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A new discovery

I was climbing downstairs yesterday when something on the piano caught my eye--money. I love money--especially coins. Mommy knows I like putting them in my mouth, so she tries to put loose change in out-of-reach places--like on the piano. Obviously I can't reach the top of the piano...or I couldn't reach it, until yesterday.


3 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theamazingjohnsons said...

What a smart little boy! Looks like something that would happen at my house. Little boys seem to find a way of getting into things one way or another.

Kristie said...

Based on everything I've read that Ty has written, he is pretty quick witted and very sly. I'm glad my girls are so predictable, I can anticipate their intentions a mile off. But Ty's mischief looks like so much fun! I love that you got him his own plunger!