Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sick....AGAIN!

Mommy and Daddy had some friends over on Saturday night and our family and both of those families ended up getting sick. Mommy's stomach felt all wonky on Monday, but I was the only one who actually threw up. Yuck! I hope that never happens again.


Notice the wet spot on Mommy's jeans, courtesy of me...Luckily it was just a short-lived bug and after throwing up a dozen times in a few hours on Monday night, I was all better by Tuesday morning.

3 comments:

Danette said...

I hope you all didn't get sick from your mom's cooking =)
I'm glad you are all on the mend.

Tara said...

Poor, poor Ty! Actually, poor Ty's mom! I'd much rather throw up a dozen times than clean it up a dozen times!

Angie said...

I'm so glad it didn't last long and that Ty is feeling better. That was a miserable little bug...