The Sunday before last was a beautiful sunny day. Mommy and daddy thought it would be fun to go to Seahurst beach and walk around to enjoy the weather. Unfortunately, I took an extra long nap that day and we got to the park just before dusk, but we still managed to have some fun as the sun got ready to set.
My favorite things were the birds and the muddy leaves that lined the walkway.


I love being outside and I was so excited to be in this new place that I just wanted to run everywhere. But I'm not very good at running yet, so daddy had to hold onto me and make sure I didn't fall over.


2 comments:
You have beautiful pictures!!! You should be a photographer!
Ty, are you sure you're going to be a big brother? Your mom doesn't look pregnant to me!
Love the shades.
Post a Comment